September 1, 2022

Scrapbooking

I must say I am a wanna-be scrapbooker.  So I took a class from another demonstrator . . . Song of My Heart Stampers.  She sent us some precut scrapbook pages and also lots of ideas and layouts.  I now have two two-page spreads done.   Everybody has to start somewhere . . . right?  
 

This was the page I came up with on my own . . . using pictures that the kids had taken when they visited the ocean in California.


This is the page that she sent the layout and the supplies to make.  The lettering is from another alphabet die set that I happened to have.  I don't think they turned out too bad for another first attempt.



Starting the first of September, Stampin' Up has six new die sets available.  These are available from September 1-September 30, 2022.







These are some pretty cool stamp and die sets!!
 
Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: