September 19, 2022

Inspired Thoughts

Today I have used the stamp set, Inspired Thoughts, to make this sympathy card to share with you.  I know I have said it before but sympathy cards are the one type of card I like to have on hand because I can never make one when I need it!!


I have plenty of this Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper as I had to order several packets earlier this year for a big project I was doing.  It is also one of this week's Weekly Deals so you can get some on sale too through Wednesday night.  A little bit of die cutting and your sympathy card is done . . . super simple!!


Stamps: Inspired Thoughts
Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic White (Inside)
Designer Series Paper: Perfectly Penciled
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangle Dies, Versamark, 
Basics Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be a reading, reading, reading day!!  I need to get my book done today before Zoom Book Club tonight.  It's a good book . . . I just haven't taken the time to read it this month!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: