September 23, 2022

Very Best Occasions

Today I have made this card using the Very Best Occasion stamp set from the Holiday Mini Catalog.  This is a card that my friend Susie shared last week.


Both the Basic Black cardstock and the designer series paper have been cut diagonally and then layered onto the card front.  Add a sentiment and some embellishments and you are good to go!!


Stamps: Very Best Occasions
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Basic Black, Basic White (Inside)
Designer Series Paper: Rustic Harvest
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Matte Black Dots

My bags are packed, I'm ready to go . . . but not far!!  One of my stampin' friends and I are going to spend the weekend at an Airbnb stamping our little brains out!!  We have several projects and classes that we would like to get done this weekend.  Since it appears to be a little cooler and rainy, it will be a perfect weekend to do that.  Although any time you are with good friends and stamping it is a perfect weekend!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: