September 3, 2022

Hello Harvest

Hello Harvest and Quiet Meadow were the stamp sets we used on Thursday night for our second technique . . . one which I call simply Sanding Technique.  I saw this card on a site I follow  . . . Stamp With Peggy.


I used a buffer like you use for a manicure to lightly sand the cardstock after brushing on some color and running it through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss with the Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder.  I am thinking that this technique definitely needs to be tried with one of the Wintry 3D Embossing Folders.


Stamps: Hello Harvest, Quiet Meadow
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
Ink: Cajun Craze, Soft Suede
Accessories:  Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder, Blending Brushes, 
Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door . . . before it is even light . . . to head to Lot 65 and Kinnick Stadium for the first football game of the season.  Let's Go Hawks!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: