September 21, 2022

Hello Harvest

Today I have used the beautiful designer series paper, Rustic Harvest, and the coordinating stamp set, Hello Harvest, to create this card to share with you.  It is one of the Cards in the Mail for this week.


I have used this layout quite often, but this time the designer series paper pieces are die cut with the Stitched Rectangle Dies.  It just seems to add a little something extra.  The gold embossing coordinates with the gold leaf cutout and the Brushed Metallic Dots.  A perfect card for fall giving just to say hello!


Stamps: Hello Harvest
Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic White (Inside)
Designer Series Paper: Rustic Harvest
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangle Dies, Timber 3D Embossing Folder, Versamark, 
Metallics Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Brushed Metallics Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


My cleaning and purging continued yesterday afternoon after I got home from my Goodwill run.  Another cupboard was cleaned and organized and another load of stuff for Goodwill. I have a fun salon appointment this afternoon so I will probably make a drop-off before I go to that.  Otherwise, I will be cutting cardstock for this week's Cards in the Mail and next Monday's Make-It-Monday.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: