September 18, 2022

Soft Seedlings

Today I have used the stamp set, Soft Seedlings, again to make this card to share with you.  I might have mentioned that it is fast becoming one of my favorite stamp sets in the Holiday Catalog.


I used the baby wipe technique with this card . . . using Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow, and Crushed Curry Re-inkers.  I made 24 of these cards for a swap and none of them turned out the same!!


Stamps: Soft Seedlings
Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Rustic Harvest
Ink: Cajun Craze
Accessories:  Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow, and Crushed Curry Re-inkers, Festive Pearls

Well . . .that has to be one of the most bizarre Hawkeye football games I have ever been to.  Seven hours and three lightning delays!!  I left in the middle of the first lightning delay as I did not want to drive home by myself any later at night.  As it turned out I am very glad I did!!  I gave up at midnight when the third delay started and went to bed.  But . . . a win is a win!!  Here's to better weather at the next game!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: