September 24, 2022

Go-To Greetings

Today I have used the stamp set, Go-To Greetings, and the hostess designer series paper, Design a Daydream, to create this card to share with you.  This is another card that my friend, Susie, shared a while back and I thought it would be a perfect Cards in the Mail card.


The designer series paper has been cut diagonally and then adhered to the card front.  Stamp your sentiment and add some embellishments and your card is done.  Super simple!!


Stamps: Go-To Greetings
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Fresh Freesia, Basic White (Inside)
Designer Series Paper: Design a Daydream (Hostess)
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Accessories:  Fresh Freesia 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon, 
Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Mini Glue Dots

I am all ready for a fun day of stamping. Besides the projects that we are planning to do together, I have two shoeboxes of UFOs to work on.  What is a UFO in the stamping world you might ask?  It is an unfinished project.  I have been taking all of the cards that are left over from Make-It-Mondays and stamping them up and then putting them in a plastic shoe box tote to be assembled at another time.  That way when I go to a stamping event, I can just grab the shoebox and have something extra to work on.  This weekend is the weekend to get a lot of them finished up!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: