September 9, 2022

Go-To-Greetings

Today I have used the beautiful designer series paper, Texture Chic, and the Go-To-Greetings stamp set to make this card to share with you.  I saw it on a sight I follow . . . .Stamp With Peggy . . . and just changed up the colors!


This is one of the few cards I have ever made that has no embellishments on it, but the paper speaks for itself!!  It is embellishment enough!!


Stamps: Go-To Greetings
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Basic White, Gold Foil
Designer Series Paper: Texture Chic
Ink: Petal Pink



Today is going to be another day of rest so I can be good to go for  Iowa-Iowa State tailgating and the game tomorrow.  John and I are both fighting colds so I decided resting would be the best option today!!  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: