September 11, 2022

Hope & Peace

Today I have used the sentiment from Hope & Peace to make this card to share with you.  I used the Recessed Panel card technique on this card.  You can see another card made with the same technique here.  


This card used a LOT of dimensionals because you want to be sure and keep the embossed panels of the card raised so that the recessed panel looks recessed.  This technique is not difficult once you get the hang of it.  You just need to have patience and make sure you are cutting your dry embossed piece of cardstock correctly.  After making 20 of these for a swap I think I might have it down!!



Stamps: Hope & Peace
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Real red, Basic White, Gold Foil
Designer Series Paper: Boughs of Holly
Accessories:  Fren 3D Embossing Folder, Versamark, Metallics Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Well, the game did not go as well as I had hoped yesterday but it was still a fun time.  Wishing the rain could have held off another hour but at least it wasn't cold.  So thankful for a healthy knee that lets me climb the Kinnick Stadium steps and gets me back and forth from tailgating to the stadium!!  Probably will never be able to say that enough!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: