September 26, 2022

This Birthday Piggy

Today I have used the This Birthday Piggy and the coordinating Playful Piggy Dies to make this card to share with you.  The dies are a special release and will be available until the end of September.


If you already have the This Birthday Piggy stamp set you absolutely need the dies to go with it.  They expand your possibilities so much!!  I have found that the Light Blend markers along with the Petal Pink Combo Pack are the perfect combination for coloring the pigs.


Stamps: This Birthday Piggy
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Petal Pink, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Design A Daydream
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Light Smoky Slate Combo Pack, Pool Party Combo Pack, Light  Combo Pack, 
Petal Pink Combo Pack, Daffodil Delight Combo Pack, 
Accessories:  Playful Piggy Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Champagne Rhinestones, 
Stam[pin' Dimensionals

I had a great weekend of stamping!!  I can't believe how much I actually got done and all of the projects we made.  So glad that it was so relaxing as this week is a doctor-go-round for both John and me.  He has two eye appointments and I have my two yearly oncology appointments.  I do have everything ready to go for tonight's Make-It-Monday before the first of John's eye appointments this morning.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: