September 10, 2022

Soft Seedlings

Today I have used the stamp set, Soft Seedlings, to make this card to share with you.  This is a card we made at a demo event back in July that my friend, Susie, supplied.  It is also one that we made at a Make-It-Monday back in August and I just forgot to share it.


The Soft Seedling stamp set is fast becoming one of my favorites in the Holiday Mini Catalog.  For this card,  I inked the stamp up with Crushed Curry ink and then used Sponge Daubers to daub Pumpkin Pie ink around the center of the leaf and Cajun Craze around the edges of the leaf.  I love the way it turned out.


Stamps: Soft Seedlings
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Splendid Day
Ink: Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories:  Aspen Tree Dies, Linen Thread, Elegant Faceted Gems, 
Sponge Daubers, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for another fun day of Hawkeye tailgating and a football game.  We have a big group tailgating this week since it is the Iowa/Iowa State game.  Should be a fun day and hopefully, the weather cooperates until after the game.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: