September 8, 2022

Charming Sentiments

Today I have used the Charming Sentiments stamp set as well as the hostess designer series paper, Celebrate Everything to make this card to share with you.  My friend Susie made one with these colors and layout last month using a Sale-a-Bration paper.


Once again I have colored the Gold & Vanilla Satin-Edged Ribbon with a Stampin' Blend . . . this time Poppy Parade to match the card base.  I ripped the designer series paper at an angle and layered another piece of embossed Crushed Curry in the gap.


Stamps:  Cahrming Sentiments
Cardstock:   Poppy Parade, Crushed Curry, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Celebrate Everything (Hostess)
Ink: Poppy Parade
Stampin' Blends:  Poppy Parade Combo Pack
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder, 
Decorative Circle Punch, 
Gold & Vanilla 3/8" Satin-Edged Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today brings a doctor's appointment for John and a lunch out with friends for me afterward.  No stamping on the agenda . . . it's a good thing I got my swap all done yesterday as well as all of the Cards in the Mail packets.  They are sitting on the kitchen table awaiting a trip to the post office.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: