September 28, 2022

Botanical Layers

Today I have used some stamps I made as well as the stamp set, Botanical Layers to make this card to share with you.  This is another one of the cards everyone got to make on Monday night.


How did I get the three different colors of green ink?  I made my own stamps with kids' Fun Foam.  I die cut six circles using the Layering Circles dies.  I glued two of them together and then adhered them to the acrylic blocks.  That way for stamp night people did not have to be cleaning the stamps in between using different colors of ink.  It worked perfectly.  We also stamped the circles and heat set those before stamping with the Versamrk and adding the Silver Embossing Powder.,  Again . . . it worked perfectly!!!


Stamps: Botanical Layers
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Basic White
Ink: Memento Black, Pear Pizzazz, Granny Apple Green, Garden Green
Accessories:  Versamark, Metallics Embossing Powder, 
Heat Tool, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is doctor day for Lynda.  I decided to go to Iowa City a little early and run some errands and deliver some stamps before heading to my appointments.  When I get home there will be more stamping and of course, baseball!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: