September 17, 2022

Soft Seedlings

Today I have used the 3D Embossing Folder, Leaf Fall, and the stamp set, Soft Seedlings, to make this card to share with you.


I inked up the stamp with Crushed Curry ink and then wiped off the stem and colored it with an Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker.  I then took my sponge daubers and daubed Cherry Cobbler and Pumpkin Pie ink onto the leaf.  Blew on and then stamped.


Stamps: Soft Seedlings
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Ink: Crushed Curry, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie
Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories:  Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder, Festive Pearls, Sponge Daubers

I know we need the rain but I wish it would stay away today for tailgating and the football game.  At least I have my poncho and I know I am not swert enough to melt!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: