August 30, 2022

Amazing Phrases

Today is the last day of Sale-a-Bration so I have used two Sale-a-Bration items in my card . . . the stamp set, Amazing Phrases, and the designer series paper, Rings of Love.


This is a layout that I am going to keep in my collection!  It would be great for just about any occasion and using any coordinating designer series paper.  I am sure you will see it crop up a time or two in the future!!


Stamps:  Amazing Phrases (Sale-a-Bration)
 Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Mint Macaron, Blushing Bride, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Rings of Love Sale-a-Bration)
Ink: Poppy Parade
Accessories: 2022-2024 In Color Baker's Twine, 
Stampin'Dimensionals

Mission accomplished yesterday!!  I got two of my swaps done and in the mail and the third one is almost complete!!  I also had time to read and cross-stitch a little bit.  It is amazing what all you can get done when you stay home!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: