August 24, 2022

Peaceful Moments

Today I have used the stamp set, Peaceful Moments, and the Sale-a-Bration Designer Series Paper, Rings of Love, to make this card to share with you.  This is a card I made at a demo get-together a while back and was provided by my friend, Susie.  It was also one of the Cards in the Mail cards several weeks ago.



Once again we have used the Stampin' Blends to color in the 3/8" Gold & Vanilla Satin-Edged Ribbon.  Just think of the possibilities for colors of ribbons!!  I can't wait . . . I know I ordered a couple more rolls of this ribbon so I have it on hand!


Stamps: Peaceful Moments
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Crushed Curry, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Rings of Love (Sale-a-Bration
Ink: Night of Navy
Stampin' Blends:  Night of Navy Combo Pack
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Decorative Circle Punch, 
Festive Pearls, Gold & Vanilla 3/8" Satin-Edged Ribbon, 
Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was mostly a day of rest . . . but try as I might I can not just sit and do nothing!!  So . . . I worked on catching up on my bookwork while watching the Cubs double header.  The first game was certainly worth watching . . . the nightcap . . . not so much!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: