August 11, 2022

Fond of Autumn

Today I have used the Fond of Autumn stamp set and the coordinating dies to make this card to share with you.  This is a card that I took to a card swap and also one that everyone made last Monday night at Make-It-Monday.


There is once again a lot of coloring on this card, but again I think it is worth it.  You can by-pass coloring the acorns on the stamped image because they get covered up.  The strips of paper set diagonally on the card tie in the colors in the flowers.  I made them a little longer than they needed to be, adhered them, and then cut off the excess along the edges.


Stamps: Fond of Autumn
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, 
Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, 
Basic White
Ink: Memento Black, Early Espresso
Stampin' Blends:  Pumpkin Pie Combo Pack, Crumb Cake Combo Pack, 
Cajun Craze Combo Pack, Mossy Meadow Combo Pack, 
Stampin' Dimensionals Olive Combo Pack, 
Accessories: Autumn Bouquet Dies, Rustic Mettalic Adhesive Backed Dots,
Stampin' Dimensionals


The stamp room has been semi-tackled, but there is plenty left to do in there.  I did finally get all of my July-December 2022 Mini Catalog stuff organized and put on the proper shelves.  Today I had probably better get ready for Technique/Stamp Club that is tonight.  We postponed it a week since I was traveling last week.  I know what we are doing, I just need to get everything ready. 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: