August 10, 2022

Splendid Thoughts

Today I have used the Splendid Thoughts stamp set and the coordinating dies, Splendid Stems to make this card to share with you.  This is one of the cards that everyone made on Monday night and one that my friend, Christy, brought to our demo meeting for us all to make.

I love the use of the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder on the Crumb Cake pot.  It makes it look so much more realistic.  The outline of the leaves and the solid leaves are not lined up at all, but they are not meant to line up.  That is my kind of stamping . . . you can't tell that I can't line things up properly!!


Stamps: Splendid Thoughts
Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Wonderful World
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories:  Splendid Stems Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, 
Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder, Linen Thread, Rustic 
Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots,
Stampin' Dimensionals

After a morning salon appointment, I am going to tackle straightening up my stamp room, so that I can find things again.  That does seem to be a never-ending job.  Not quite sure why, but it is.  "Creative minds are rarely tidy."  I must be VERY creative!!  LOL

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: