August 13, 2022

Ever Eden

Today I have used the Ever Eden stamp set and the Happy Forest Friends Designer Series Paper Package to make this card to share with you.


I am not a fan of the animal prints in this pack of Designer Series Paper but the prints on the other side are pretty cool . . . so cool in fact that I had to order a couple more packages!!  Once again, add a sentiment and some embellishment and you are good to go!!


Stamps: Ever Eden
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Mossy Meadow, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Happy Forest Friends
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Heart Pearls, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


What was I doing thirty-three years ago today?  Getting ready to marry my best friend!!  We have been through some hard times but I wouldn't trade where I am now in life and who I am with for all the tea in China!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!