August 2, 2022

Splendid Thoughts

Today I have used the mini catalog stamp set, Splendid Thoughts and the coordinating Specialty Designer Series Paper to create this card to share with you.  This is a card that my friend, Dawn brought as a shoebox swap to our demonstrator meeting on Saturday.  It is also one of this week's Cards in the Mail.


There is certainly a lot of die-cutting and embossing on this card, but it is oh so pretty in person.  The Specialty Designer Series Paper is very shiny and beautiful.  This would make a perfect wedding or anniversary card for that special couple!!


Stamps: Splendid Thoughts
Cardstock:  Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Fresh Freesia, 
Soft Succulent, Basic White
 Designer Series Paper: Splendid Day
Accessories:  Splendid Stems, Quatrefoil Tile Embossing Folder, 
Versamark, Basics Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Handmade Tag Punch, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I got everything on my to-do list accomplished yesterday except for getting cardstock cut for Monday night's Make-It-Monday so that goes on the list for today.  I gave myself an extra day to get everything accomplished before I left in case I got behind.  I am hoping by the time I go to bed tonight everything will be done and I still have tomorrow in case it is not.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: