August 3, 2022

Splendid Thoughts

Today I have used the mini catalog stamp set, Spelndid Thoughts, and the coordinating designer series paper, Splendid Day, to make this card to share with you.  This is a card that my friend, Jenni, brought to our demonstrator meeting for us all to make and is also one of this week's Cards in the Mail.


Once again there is a lot of die cutting and embossing on this card, but once again it is very worth it.  The Silver Foil Specialty pack is one that you can get as a Sale-a-Bration item during the month of August!!


Stamps: Splendid Thoughts
Cardstock: Soft Succulent, Basic White, Silver Foil Specialty Pack
Designer Series Paper: Splendid Day
Ink: Soft Succulent
Accessories:  Splendid Stems Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, 
Fern 3D Embossing Folder, Simply Elegant Trim, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Believe it or not . . . I got everything done on my to-do list!!!  As soon as I am done typing this I am off to spend the day with my friend, Luetta, running errands, picking up last-minute needed items, and going to lunch.  Julie will be here about 7:00 tonight and we will head to Adel for the night.  Tomorrow morning bright and early Julie, Hanna, Shayra, and I are headed to Oklahoma for a girls' trip and to visit friends.  I am not sure what the Internet access will be so I probably won't post again till Monday morning.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: