August 9, 2022

Sunny Splash

After spending so much time in the pool on our Girls' Weekend Get-a-way, I thought this card using the Sunny Splash stamp set was pretty appropriate.  There was a lot of splashing with Little Miss Shayra.  This is also one of the cards that everyone made last night at Make-It-Monday.
 

I layered a piece of black cardstock under the Coastal Cabana strip that was die cut with the Dots & Spots Die to tie in the buttons on the swimsuit.  Dots & Spots is one of the Sale-a-Bration items you can get this month.


Stamps: Sunny Splash
Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Basic Black, Basic White
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Memento Black
Accessories:  Dots & Spots (Sale-a-Bration), Stylish Shapes, Matte Black Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I am off again today to run errands and pick up some things that I found I just have to have after our Girls' Trip!!  I am sure Luetta and I can fit in lunch somewhere good as well.  There may be a little stamping this afternoon . . . we shall see.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: