August 25, 2022


Hippest Hippos

Today I have used two Sale-a-Bration items to make this card to share with you . . . the Hippest Hippos stamp set and the Rings of Love Designer Series Paper.  If you don't have both of these you have until the 31st of August to get them!


I usually do not use this size of designer series paper for a layer on the front of a card, but this time I decided I did not want any of the base color of the card to show.  It definitely takes more paper, but I do like the look of it.  I made these characters into the hippos they are supposed to be, but it would look equally as cute if you made them into cows.


Stamps: Hippest Hippos (Sale-a-Bration)
Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Poppy Parade, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Rings of Love (Sale-a-Bration)
Ink: Memento Black, Poppy Parade
Stampin' Blends:  Smoky Slate Stampin' Blend Combo Pack, 
Poppy Parade Stampin' Blend Combo Pack, 
Gray Granite Stampin' Blend Combo Pack, 
Old Olive Stampin' Blend Combo Pack
Accessories:  Double Oval Punch, Metallic Mesh Ribbon, 
Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Brush, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Two big jobs accomplished yesterday . . . all of my stampin' bookwork is caught up to date and I also got pictures taken of all remaining garage sale items and have them listed on my Facebook group page!!  It feels good to have those two things done.    Today is going to be a stamping, baseball kind of day . . . stamping in the morning, baseball in the afternoon!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: