August 29, 2022

Charming Sentiments

Today I am using the stamp set, Charming Sentiments, and the Sale-a-Bration Designer Series Paper, Wonderful World to make this card to share with you.



One of the pieces of designer series paper has these gorgeous flowers on it.  I did use my paper snips and fussy cut all of them out.  A lot of work, but worth it.  I also fussy cut the sentiment out, but then realized there is a die to cut those out!!  Add some embellishment and my card is done.


Stamps: Charming Sentiments
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Basic White, Vellum
Designer Series Paper: Wonderful World
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories:  Paper Snips, Heart Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals

I have a plan for today . . . instead of not knowing what I got accomplished in a day, today I want to get both of my swaps done for an event that I can not attend but am still participating in the swap.  Since I haven't been able to go for a couple of years, this year I am taking advantage of all of the home football games and I can't wait.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: