August 28, 2022

Amazing Phrases

You only have four more days to get any Sale-a-Bration items you might want!!  I have used two of them on this card . . . the stamp sets, Amazing Phrases, and Hippest Hippos.  This is a card I made at a demo even back in July and was provided by my friend, Susie.  It was also a card we made on a Make-It-Monday.


If you do not have a Stamparatus in your tool bag you really should get one.  I used it to hinge-stamp the words down the right-hand side of the card.  And who knew you could make the hippos into cows just by the way you color them!!!  Another Sale-a-Bration item was used to die-cut the hippo . . . the Hippo Dies. 


Stamps: Hippest Hippos, Amazing Phrases (Both Sale-a-Bration)
Cardstock: Real Red, Smoky Slate, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Sweetest Christmas
Ink: Memento Black, Real Red
Stampin' Blends:  Real Red Combo Pack, Light Combo Pack, 
Basic Black Combo Pack
Accessories:  Hippo Dies (Sale-a-Bration)Stamparatus, Metallic Mesh Ribbon, 
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brish, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Another day . . . another free day . . . as are most of them this week!!  You would think I would be using them to get some things done for upcoming craft shows, but no . . . I seem to be whiling them away with nothing to show for it!!  I guess that is okay . . . just not my usual!!  I am sure it will get busier here in a little while . . . I should enjoy the less busy days while they are here!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: