August 23, 2022

Wonderful World

Today I have used the Sale-a-Bration stamp set and designer series paper, Wonderful World to make this card to share with you.  It also uses another Sale-a-Bration stamp set, Amazing Phrases as well.


I used the Mossy Meadow, Pacific Point, and Highland Heather Stampin' Write Markers to color directly onto the stamp, then blew on it and stamped my image.  I love the way it turned out!!  I am not sure what kind of flowers these are, but I do like them in these colors!  I stamped the sentiment and then fussy cut around it.


Stamps: Wonderful World, Amazing Phrases (Both Sale-a-Bration)
Cardstock: Highland Heather, Pacific Point, Mint Macaron, 
Mossy Meadow,  Basic White
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Write Markers:  Pacific Point, Mossy Meadow, Highland Heather
Accessories:  Scallop Contours Dies, Adhesive Backed Sequins, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Rest, Rest, Rest!!  That is what is on the agenda today!!!  Hanna texted late Sunday morning to ask if I wanted to go to the State Fair Sunday night to hear one of the free concerts.  She was taking her small group and some of the other moms were going to go.  I had wanted to go to the fair anyway this year so I said sure.  I now know my new knee can walk quite a bit as we walked over five miles around the fair.  It was a late night Sunday night and I was up early yesterday morning to watch the kids when both Hanna and Jake went to work.  I left Adel at about 2:30 and got to Kalona at about 4:50 . . . just in time for Make-It-Monday.   I was one tired girl when I got home from that . . . went straight to bed!!!  I am thinking there's really nothing I have to accomplish today so rest it is!!  I may try to get caught up on my bookwork, but we shall see!!  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: