August 19, 2022

Ringed With Nature

Today I have again used the Ringed With Nature stamp set and the coordinating designer series paper, Rings of Love to make this card to share with you.  If you do not have your Rings of Love sale-a-Bration item yet you will want to get it . . . .the patterns are very cool!!


The rectangles have been die cut with the Deckled Rectangle Dies.  I haven't used them much but they sure do cut easily and add a little something extra to the paper.  I also used a full quarter sheet of Mint Macaron for my embossed piece this time.  I wanted to give the illusion of a tree and it just worked better using the full quarter of a sheet rather than a smaller layer.


Stamps: Ringed With Nature
Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Night of Navy, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Rings of Love (Sale-a-Bration)
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes Dies, Deckled Rectangle Dies, 
Timber 3D Embossing Folder, Versamark, Basic Embossing Powders, 
Heat Tool, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I safely delivered my boxes of designer series paper to the school yesterday.  After having gone several years without being in any of the buildings, I have now been in two of them in two days.  I think I am good for a while!!  I also got the Cards in The Mail cards all cut, stuffed into envelopes, and ready for mailing.  Today I have plans to finish getting everything ready for Monday night!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: