August 30, 2022

Go-To-Greetings

Today I have used the Sale-a-Bration Designer Series Paper, Wonderful World to create this card to share with you.  You have today and tomorrow to get your Sale-A-Bration items.  


These flowers are the perfect size for this Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch.  This is one of the cards that is in this week's Cards in The Mail.  After I get everybody's kits mailed out I am planning on punching out the rest of the flowers and mass producing thank you or sympathy cards.


Stamps: Go-To-Greetings
Cardstock: Old Olive, Blushing Bride, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Wonderful World (Sale-a-Bration)
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes Dies, Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder, 
Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch, Versamark, Basic Embossing Powders, 
Heat Tool, In Color Opal Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

One swap down, two to go!!  Yesterday's project swap card took a little longer than I thought it would but I love the way it turned out.  I will be sharing it after the event in September.  Today I hope to get the other two swap cards done so that I can get them in the mail.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: