August 18, 2022

Ringed With Nature

Today I have used the Ringed With Nature stamp set, and the coordinating Sale-a-Bration item, Rings of Love Designer Series Paper to make this card to share with you.  The Ringed With Nature stamp set was not really even on my radar until I started looking at the sentiments and decided I had to have it!!

 

I stamped the sentiment on one of the tree rings that I fussy cut from the paper.  It is light enough to show up quite well as long as you use a darker colored ink.  The embossed layer used the Tree Rings Hybrid Embossing Folder which has a die that would cut the tree rings out if I so chose.  I will probably use it more as just an embossing folder.

 

Stamps: Ringed With Nature
Cardstock: Soft Suede, So Saffron, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Rings of Love
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories:  Tree Rings Hybrid Embossing Folder, Brushed Metallic Dots, 
Gold & Vanilla 3/8" Satin Stitched Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday ended up being a very productive day!!  After the eye appointment, I met my friend Luetta for lunch, saw her classroom and visited with another friend from Washington Township teaching days, came home and cut off and froze three dozen ears of corn, made some peach crisp, got directions written up for Cards in the Mail, planned next Monday's Make-It-Monday, and finished my book!!  Phew . . .it makes me tired just typing it all out!!

Today after an early morning haircut and a stop at the school to deliver some boxes of leftover designer series paper to the art department, I am planning on cutting cardstock and maybe even doing a little scrapbooking.  I picked up quite a few pictures on Tuesday morning so I should be good to go for several pages!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: