August 14, 2022

Ever Eden

Today I have again used the stamp set, Ever Eden, and the designer series paper, Happy Forest Friends to make this card to share with you.  This is another one of the cards we made at Technique/Stamp Club on Thursday night.


And just like yesterday . . . add a sentiment and an embellishment and your card is done!!  I love when I can find ways to make cardmaking easy-peasy!


Stamps: Ever Eden
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Mossy Meadow, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Happy Forest Friends
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Brushed Brass Butterflies, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this John and I are headed out the door to Adel because the kids are being dedicated at church this morning.  We will head home mid-afternoon after having lunch with Hanna, Jake, and the kids.  Two weeks in a row spending time with them . . . in my happy place.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: