August 20, 2022

Hello Harvest

Today I have used the Hello Harvest stamp set and the coordinating paper, Rustic Harvest, to create this card to share with you.  It does use quite a bit of designer series paper but I sure do think it is worth it!


The Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper is awesome.  Sometimes I have trouble pattern mixing, but the patterns in this package of paper all seem to go together beautifully so there is no hesitation to mix and match.  I did fussy cut a small leaf from the paper to add to the sentiment piece along with the Amber Gems from the Leaf Label & Amber Gem Combo Pack.  They are a much brighter color in person than the photo shows.



This is a funky fold card with the smaller flap opening to reveal the space for your message.  Not a lot of space for writing, but sometimes that is okay!!



Stamps: Hello Harvest
Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Rustic Harvest
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Accessories:  Deckled Rectangle Dies, 
Leaf Label & Amber Gem Combo Pack, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

The last weekend before school starts . . . it seems like I should be doing something special . . . but there is nothing special on the agenda other than the ordinary . . . gathering supplies for Make-It-Monday and finishing up the samples, watching the Cubs on TV, and maybe a little reading or cross-stitching.  I do have some other stamping projects I could start if I actually get all of that done!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: