August 26, 2022

Stylish Shapes

Today I have used three different stamps sets to make this card to share with you . . . Stylish Sketches, Watercolor Shapes, and Go-To-Greetings.  This is another one of the cards everyone stamping on Monday night got to make.



We had quite a discussion about what those berries might actually be.  I was thinking of ground cherries, but I am not totally sure.  At any rate . . . I colored them to coordinate with the cardstock base.  I must say . . . this was not my favorite Sale-a-Bration stamp set but felt that I had to at least use it a couple of times.


Stamps:  Stylish Sketches (Sale-a-Bration), Watercolor Shapes, Go-To Greetings
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Pool Party, Basic White
Ink: Memento Black, Cajun Craze, So Saffron, 
Pool Party, Blushing Bride
Stampin' Blends:  Cajun Craze Combo Pack, Granny Apple Green Combo Pack
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes Dies, Champagne Rhinestones, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I am not sure where all of my free days are coming from but I will take them.  Today is another day with absolutely nothing on the agenda!!  It will probably be like the last several . . . .stamping, reading, and baseball!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: