August 1, 2022

Ringed With Nature

Today I have used the stamp set, Ringed With Nature, and the coordinating Sale-a-Bration designer series paper, Rings of Love to make this card to share with you.  This stamp set was not even on my radar until I started seeing some neat cards made with it.


This card is so simple, but I love the way it turned out.  No die-cutting, no punching, just simple stamping, and card stock cutting!!  The Festive Pearls are the perfect color for an embellishment accent!!


Stamps: Ringed With Nature
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Mint Macaron, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Rings of Love (Sale-a-Bration--not available till August 8th)
Ink: Mint Macaron
Accessories:  Festive Pearls, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a busy busy day finishing up the large order of cards and planning the next two stamp classes. Believe it or not, I even managed to take a nap in there . . . something I usually do not do!!  Today I hope to be a cardstock cutting machine and get cardstock cut for this week's Cards in the Mail and also next week's Make-It-Monday.  Throw in some laundry and a trip to the grocery store and it makes for a pretty full day!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: