July 31, 2022

Stepping Stones

I absolutely love when people ask me to make custom cards.  Stampin' Up! usually has a sentiment for everything and this year was no exception.  These cards . . . 200 of them to be exact . . . were made last week and delivered when I visited Hanna, Jake, and the kids last Wednesday.  They (their church) want to write a card to EVERY ADM teacher and give them to them during the "Back to School Breakfast" they hold to form deeper relationships and show support from New Hope Chruch.  This is the fourth year I have made cards for them to give.


I absolutely love this sentiment in the Stepping Stones stamp set and think it is the perfect message to deliver!!  A couple of pearl embellishments and we are good to go!!


Here is the first batch of 200 cards . . . notice I said the first batch!!  


Stamps: Stepping Stines
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: 
Ink: Perfectly penciled
Accessories:  Fabulous Frames,  Basic Pearl Jewels

Hanna called on Friday night and asked if it would be at all possible to have 150 more cards by next Wednesday.  They have decided that not just the teachers need these cards but every ADM staff member and also school employees that attend New Hope but work in different districts.  Because this is something that is very near and dear to my heart . . . it takes every school employee to make sure children are successful . . . I said no problem.  Actually, I would have said no problem no matter what.  However, there was a small problem . . . I had used up all of my Real Red cardstock on the first batch of cards.  So I put out a plea to my stamping friends to see if anyone had red cardstock I could buy from them and I had many many responses.   It was perfect timing since we were getting together yesterday anyway.  Long story short . . .  well not very short . . . but once I got home yesterday with the red cardstock I have now completed the next batch of 150 cards and will deliver them next Wednesday when I go back to Hanna's.

I had a great day stamping and visiting yesterday with friends.  it had been far too long since we had been together.  I came home with many fun new ideas I will share with you in the coming weeks.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: