July 14, 2022

Happiest Hippos

Today I have used one of the Sale-a-Bration stamp sets, Happiest Hippos, to make this card to share with you.  All three of the hippos in this stamp set are so cute!!



This is a layout I have used often, but never with one of the layers being vellum.  I usually use three coordinating pieces of designer series paper.  I kind of like the subtleness of the vellum.


Stamps: Happiest Hippos
Cardstock: Fresh Freesia, Gorgeous Grape, Basic White
Designer Series Paper:  Huesof Happiness
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Fresh Freesia Combo Pack, Smoky Slate Combo Pack, Granny Apple Green Combo Pack, Bronze & Ivory Combo Pack
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes Dies, Layering Circles Dies, 
Stripes  & Splatters 3D  Embossing Folders, Pastel Pearls, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Another day . . . hopefully without rain . . . another afternoon at the campground.  It has been a long time since I have spent so much time outside!  Clearly, I need to do this more often!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: