July 18, 2022

Season of Chic

Today I have used The Season Of Chic, as well as Lovely Linen Designer Series Paper and the Gold & Rose Gold Specialty Paper to create this Card in the Mail card to share with you.


It is a tad tricky to keep the insides in the leaves, but if you put dimensionals on them before removing them from the die it works a lot better.  The look of the filled in leaves just looks way better on this card.


Stamps: Season Of Chic
Cardstock: Soft Succulent, Basic White, Gold & Rose Gold Specialty
Designer Series Paper: Lovely in Linen
Ink: Evening Evergreen
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangles Dies, Splendid Stems Dies,  
In Color Opal Rounds, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

This week is going to be another busy week.  Today I need to get a swap completed and in the mail, for a card swap, I have joined as well as finish my book for Family Book Club tonight.  I am not totally sure that is doable, but we shall see,  Stay tuned tomorrow to see if I accomplished my goal!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: