July 30, 2022

Hippest Hippos

Today I have a card made with several sale-a-Bration items to share with you.  The stamp set, Hippest Hippos, the Hippos Dies, and the Wonderful World Designer Series Paper are all Sale-a-Bration items.  This is the last of the cards everyone made on Monday night and one which I saw on a site I follow, Stampin' Studio.



How can you go wrong with a hippo as cute as this!!!  It doesn't;t show up well in the photo but the white cardstock has been embossed with the Yimeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder just to give it a little bit of texture.  And of course, you need some bling and the Pastel pearls were the perfect color.



Stamps: Hippest Hippos (Sale-a-Bration)
Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Wonderful World (Sale-a-Bration)
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Flirty Flamingo Combo Pack, 
Granny Apple Green Combo Pack, Smoky Slate Combo Pack,
Accessories: Hippo Dies (Sale-a-Bration), Stylish Shapes Dies, 
Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder, Pastel Pearls, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


As soon as I am done posting this I am off to spend the day stamping with some demonstrator friends.  I know I will come home with tons of ideas to share with you!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: