July 20, 2022

Hello Harvest

Today I have used the stamp set, Hello Harvest, and the FREE Sale-a-Bration designer series paper, Rings of Love, to make this card to share with you.  Although with the brightly colored flowers, this card certainly does not remind me of harvest!!


This was a layout that my friend, Susie, had on her site and I just changed up the stamp set and the designer series paper.  The FREE Rings of Love paper has some awesome prints and you will certainly want to get some for yourself.  The Stylish Shapes Die set has four different sizes of banners so you can choose one that fits your sentiment perfectly.  Add some embellishments and you are good to go.


Stamps: Hello Harvest
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Night of Navy, Orchid Oasis
Designer Series Paper: Rings of Love (Sale-a-Bration)
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes Dies, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
2022-2024 In Color Baker's Twine Pack, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

We are back on the medical-go-round today as John has an eye appointment.  Since it is a late morning appointment I am anticipating that they will be behind and we will be there for a while.  A good book is going along with me to help me spend the time.  I am hoping to stamp some this afternoon whenever we get home.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: