July 10, 2022

Season of Chic

Today I have used the stamp set, Season of Chic and the coordinating designer series paper, Texture Chic, to make this card to share with you.  It was one of last week's Cards in the Mail.


The gold embossed sentiment was just perfect for coordinating with all of the gold tones in the designer series paper.  I tried other colors and just kept coming back to the embossed one.


Stamps: Season of Chic
Cardstock: Pool Party, Petal Pink, Mango Melody, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Texture Chic
Accessories:  Chic Dies, Versamark, Metallics Embossing Powder, 
Heat Tool, Linen Thread Rustic Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots, 
Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Hopefully, I can get everything cut and ready to go for Make-It-Monday this morning so that I can head back out to the reservoir for the afternoon.  I would surely hate to miss craft time!!  Yesterday all of the kids decorated drawstring bags with fabric markers.  I can't wait to see what they will be making today!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: