July 7, 2022

Plentiful Plants

Today I have used the stamp set, Plentiful Plants, and the 3D Embossing Folder, Merry Melody, to make this card to share with you.


I love the play on words with the little note of thanks and the notes in the Merry Melody 3D Embossing Folder.  And I also love a black and white card . . . I thought about adding a touch of red and decided to just leave it black and white.


Stamps: Plentiful Plants
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Basic Black, Basic White
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Merry melody 3D Embossing Folder, 
Black & White 1/4" Gingham Ribbon, Matte Black Dots, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this John and I are out the door for yet another doctor's appointment . . . this time for him.  Routine check-up for his legs.  Not sure we would have anything on our calendars if it were not for doctor's appointments!!!  Just kidding . .  .but they all do seem to come at the same time and then we can go for a couple of months with nothing!!  Hopefully, we will get home in enough time so I can finish getting ready for Technique/Stamp Club tonight!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: