July 12, 2022

Full Of Love

Today I have used the stamp set, Full of Love to make this card to share with you.  This is a stamp set that was not even on my radar until I saw so many cute cards made with it.


Who wouldn't love to get this beautiful bouquet of flowers??  There seemed to be a lot of coloring at Make-It-Monday last night but I think everyone survived.  I need to try and do a little better job of not having so much coloring on the same night!!  I tried adding a colored embellishment on this card at first and decided that I like the plain Opal Rounds the best . . .some bling without detracting from the bouquet.


Stamps: Full of Love
Cardstock: Sweet Sorbet, Basic White
Ink: Memento Black, Sweet Sorbet
Stampin' Blends:  Granny Apple Green Combo Pack, 
Sweet Sorbet Combo Pack, Highland Heather Combo Pack, 
Daffodil Delight Combo Pack
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes Dies, Gingham Embossing Folder, 
Opal Rounds, Linen Thread, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today looks to be another delightful day . . . not too hot and not too chilly.  No stamping on the agenda today as I will probably be heading out to the campground again after running a few errands in Iowa City.  Great day for being outdoors.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: