July 11, 2022

Wonderful World

Today I am using the FREE Sale-a-Bration stamp set . . . Wonderful World.  How can you go wrong with a stamp set with that name?  Reminds me of the song "What a Wonderful World!"


I thought about adding some dimension to this card with Stampin' Dimensionals and then decided that it was fine just being flat.  The Opal Rounds are actually Evening Evergreen in color but they fit in perfectly with the other greens going on in the card.  This is one of the cards everyone is making tonight at Make-It-Monday.  It is a little risky since we have to use two different colors with the same stamp but am hoping everyone remembers to clean the stamp in between colors.


Stamps: Wonderful World, Watercolor Shapes, Nature's Prints
Cardstock: Shaded Spruce, Basic White
Ink: Pool Party, Soft Sea Foam, Shaded Spruce
Accessories:  2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds

Amazing how when you put your mind to something, it can get done very quickly.  I got almost everything ready for tonight's Make-It-Monday very quickly yesterday morning and still had time to go out to the campground for a while yesterday afternoon.  I spent a few hours out there, came home, fixed supper, and then finished up making my samples and stuffing my envelopes.  This morning I am planning on designing a couple of cards for a special project and then resting until time to leave for Make-It-Monday.  Perfect day!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: