July 28, 2022

Wonderful World

Today I am using the Sale-a-Bration stamp set and coordinating paper, Wonderful World to make this card to share with you.  It uses one of my favorite color combinations . . . purple and green!!


I actually used sponge daubers to color the stamp so that I could get two different colors.  This is also a DistINKtive stamp so the shading is built right into the stamp.


Stamps: Wonderful World (Sale-a-Bration)
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Old Olive, Basic White, Vellum
Designer Series Paper: Wonderful World (Sale-a-Bration)
Ink: Orchid Oasis, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Sponge Daubers, Silver 3/8" Metallic Edge Cotton Ribbon, 
Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Had a great time in Adel with the kids Tuesday night and yesterday.  New backpacks, lunch boxes, and the first day of school outfits were accomplished with all four kids Tuesday night.  Yesterday Hanna and I and the two youngest started our day off early with a stop at The Learning Post, a teacher supply and toy store.  We then went on a trip down memory lane and I showed them where my grandma used to live in Des Moines and where I lived before we moved to Iowa City.  We made a couple of other stops before lunch at Panera's. I had not been to Panera's since before COVID so it tasted great.  Our next stop was Build-a-Bear where we built a dog and a cat.  I had never seen this process before and found it quite fascinating!!




We ended our day at a park in Waukee that the kids call Spaghetti Park.


A fun day . . . but I was tired!!!  Today I am resting!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: