July 2, 2022

Happiness Abounds

Today we have the Cup of Tea Dies along with the Happiness Abounds stamp set on this card I am sharing with you.  This is another card I received in a swap last month.


You can't tell from the photo and I forgot to take a picture but this is a funky fold card.  You can use the teacup handles to open this card.  What a cool idea!


Stamps: Happiness Abounds
Cardstock: Orchid Oasis, Starry Sky, Basic White
Accessories:  Cup of Tea Dies, Paradise Palms Dies, Versamark, 
Metallics Embossing Powders, Heat Tool, 
Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday's road trip was a huge success and we even happened to run into my brother and sister-in-law who were camping nearby!!  Lots of cool new projects to stitch!

Today I need to run to Iowa City to get groceries for the 4th and I hope to get a head start on cutting next week's Cards in the Mail.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: