July 4, 2022

Celebrate With Tags

Happy 4th of July!!  Do you know anyone who shares a birthday with our nation??  If so I have the perfect birthday card for you to send to them!!


This card is similar to part of my tier tray decorations and came from the same site.  I thought it would make the perfect card for today.  I did not realize that the Give It A Whirl Dies cut many stars in different sizes at the same time.  I am glad I found that out before Christmas time . . . I am sure that it will come in handy.  I did stamp off when using Smoky Slate and stamping Happy Birthday.  I wanted it there but also wanted it a little more muted.  You can't see it well in the photo but I embossed the smaller white layer with the Stitched With Whimsy Dies . . . it just added a little more interest to the card.


Stamps: Celebrate With Tags
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Real Red, Starry Sky, Smoky Slate, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: 2022-2024 In Color
Ink: Real Red, Starry Sky, Smoky Slate, White Craft
Accessories:  Stitched With Whimsy Dies, Give It a Whirl Dies, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

There is going to be a full house at the Wilson household for the 4th of July.  Hanna and Jake and the kids and Julie and Jason will be here shortly for the parade and other festivities.  Since the parade goes right in front of our house our front yard is usually full of people watching it.  I am going to go out shortly and put out our chairs and blankets to save our space.  I love the 4th of July as there are several other people who also ask if they can watch the parade from our yard.  I used to have a big spread of food after the parade for anyone who wanted to stay.  This is the first year in many years that I have actually done that again.  I realize now how much I have missed it!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: