July 1, 2022

Nourish & Flourish Kit

Today is the day . . . .The July-December 2022 Mini Catalog is live and you can order from it.  One of the first things I had to order was the Nourish & Flourish Kit.  Here is what Stampin' Up! has to say about this kit . . . 

"Help us make a difference with the Nourish & Flourish Kit! Food scarcity is an issue facing communities across the globe. And with your help, we hope to make a difference. With every Nourish & Flourish kit purchased by you, we’re donating $3 to organizations fighting to end food scarcity."




  • The Nourish & Flourish Kit is made of your spring picnic dreams.  With a deliciously bright color palette, you'll love creating the springtime cards while knowing your crafting is making a difference.
  • >Kit includes 9 embossed card bases—3 each in 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes
  • >Includes sticker sheets, die cuts, and die-cut labels
  • >Includes an insulated 9" x 6-1/2" x 6-1/4" (22.9 x 16.5 x 15.9 cm) lunch bag
  • >Finished card size: 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" (14 x 10.8 cm)
  • >Coordinating colors: Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Shaded Spruce


Here are my nine finished cards with their coordinating envelopes.


Each card base is dry embossed and the die cuts and stickers are layered on each other with the glue dots and dimensionals that are included in the kit.


It took me roughly an hour to make the nine cards . . .although I was not working that diligently as I was also watching TV and texting with Hanna.


I think this is probably my favorite of the three designs of cards.




As soon as I am posting this I am off to meet a friend for a road trip to the cross-stitching store in northern Iowa.  I finished my two 4th of July projects and am looking for some more.  I am thrilled with the way this one turned out.  I had a vision in my head and it actually turned out the way I was imagining.


Goodwill is a great place to find frames.  This white frame was only $2.88.  It had a hideous picture stapled in it but I knew I could take it out and it would be perfect for this piece of stitchery.



It's nice to have hobbies and even nicer to have the time to spend on them!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: