June 30, 2022

Potted Geraniums

Today we have a card I received in a swap using the Potted Geraniums stamp set.  I took all of the cards out of the bags so if there was a card showing who to give credit to, I don't have it anymore!!  Sorry!!


I didn't really notice until I went to make a list of the supplies for this card that she has stamped the leaves and flowers on Basic White cardstock, but then they are layered onto Very Vanilla cardstock.  I don't usually like white and vanilla together, but this obviously works well. . . . since I didn't even notice it!!


Stamps: Potted Geraniums
Cardstock: Polished Pink, parakeet Party, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Basic White
Ink: Polished Pink, Parakeet Party, Cajun Craze
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes Dies, Geraniums Dies, Brushed Brass Butterflies,
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for a salon appointment and then to head to Iowa City to run some errands.  I am hoping to get some more of my 4th of July decor done today . . . nothing like waiting till the last minute . . . but that is how I roll!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: