June 29, 2022

Cottage Rose

Today I have used the Cottage Rose stamp set to create this get-well card to share with you


Usually, when I am going to use the Stampin' Blends I stamp the image with Memento Black.  This time I stamped the image in Early Espresso and lightly used the Stampin' Blends to add some color.  I think I really like the way it turned out.


Stamps:  Cottage Rose
Cardstock: Crumb cake, Petal Pink, Basic White
Designer Series Paper:  Abigail Rose
Ink:  Early Espresso 
Stampin' Blends:  Petal Pink Combo Pack, Mint Macaron Combo Pack
Accessories:  2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday's trip to Cedar Rapids was a HUGE success.  I found absolutely everything I was looking for.   I was also able to tick something else off of my bucket list . . . getting fingerprinted.  LOL. At least it was for a good thing . . . my TSA PreCheck.  Now I need somewhere to go!! 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: