June 11, 2022

Good Feelings

Today I have yet another card I made last weekend in Wisconsin.  This card uses the Good Feelings stamp set and the Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper.


I used the Highland Heather Stampin' Blends Combo Pack to color in the flowers.  There is already some shading on the flowers so it makes it pretty easy to color them in.  The same is true for the leaves.  They were colored with the Soft Succulent Stampin' Blend Combo Pack.  We used the Opal Rounds on this card.   I used them a lot when they first came out and then sort of forgot about them.  I need to use them more often.

.  

Stamps: Good Feelings
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Highland Heather, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Perfectly Penciled
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Highland Heather Combo Pack, Soft Succulent Combo Pack
Accessories:  Quatrefoil Tile Embossing Folder, 
Painted Labels Dies, Opal Rounds, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday's trip to the Botanical Center and Blank Park Zoo was a huge success.  The weather even cooperated.  Today I am off again with a friend to shop some of the small-town shops around here on the Rural Road Trip.  I am making up for lost time when I was just sitting with a sore knee!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: