June 21, 2022

Potted Geraniums and FREE Shipping


Before we get to today's card . . . today on this day only . . . FREE shipping on orders of $75 or more . .  .what could be better!!

Today I have used the stamp set, Potted Geraniums, and the designer series paper, Sun Prints to make this card to share with you.  because after all . . . like it says . . . birthdays are reminders that life should be celebrated!!


It doesn't get much easier than this when making a card.  Your card is done with a couple of layers, a sentiment, and some embellishments.  I love that we have such fantastic designer series paper that makes card making so easy!!


Stamps: Potted Geraniums
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Night of Navy, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Sun Prints
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories:  Geranium Dies, Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Hot Hot Hot . . . what better thing to do today than craft the day away.  I went out to water my plants and to drink my coffee and read this morning and believe me . . . I didn't stay out there too long!!  I have no shortage of things to work on . . . I just have to decide what that is going to be!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: